Are you a Business in Weaverville? Become a member of the Weaverville Business Association!
Our mission is to foster a thriving local economy through community, collaboration, and enrichment.
We do this by managing the VisitWeaverville website and social media profiles, sponsoring community events, providing opportunities for networking and professional development, and promoting the unique spirit and pride of Weaverville.
As a Member of the Weaverville Business Association, you will receive:
- A business listing on our website which is in a top position in search engines
- Free, unlimited posting access to the events calendar and blog on VisitWeaverville.com
- Free quarterly professional development sessions
- Social media marketing through our Facebook and Instagram accounts
- A monthly newsletter full of information relevant to our Members and the Association
- Priority opportunities to participate in the planning and coordination of our annual events
- Invitations to monthly meetings offering opportunities for networking, education, and information
- Access to participate in the ‘New Resident Tote Bag’ program, through which we distributeinformation and promotional materials to new residents moving to the Weaverville area
- Marketing exposure through the widely distributed Visit Weaverville rack cardRegular membership is open to for-profit businesses that are located or doing business within the 28787, 28709, and 28701 Zip Codes. Affiliate membership is open to for-profit businesses not located within those Zip Codes, and individuals and nonprofit organizations whose principals are supportive of the goals and purposes of the Association.Membership is $225/year.General membership meetings & socials are held the fourth Tuesday of each month at member business locations, Weaverville Town Hall, or the Community Center.
Contact us with questions by emailing Priscilla Anderson, WBA Administrator: [email protected]