Our mission is to foster a thriving Weaverville business community.
Established in 2004, this thriving group of businesses sponsors numerous events, bringing the community together and promoting the unique spirit and pride of Weaverville. These include: Art in Autumn, The Candlelight Stroll, and Music on Main. The Town of Weaverville also provides significant support, helping to sponsor our events and mission.
The Weaverville Business Association also supports many important community efforts such as:
- Cops for Kids
- The Weaverville Main Street Nature Park
- The Lake Louise Community Center
- Annual WBA Scholarship for a North Buncombe High School Senior
- Weaverville Tailgate Market
The Weaverville Business Association provides many benefits to its members:
- Inclusion in our website which is in a top position in most search engines.
- Print media, including our 2022 rack card containing a QR code linking to our website, which is distributed to over 100 locations in the greater Asheville area, including the Airport and North Carolina visitor centers.
- Social Media support for Member Businesses through our Facebook and Instagram accounts with over 3K followers and growing.
- Monthly member meetings with opportunities for networking with other local businesses. These rotate between social gatherings, professional development and educational opportunities, and business meetings.
- Monthly newsletter with updates, information on events happening around town, WBA Member highlights, and other pertinent town and business information.
The WBA aims to build a strong community character through events that bring visitors to Weaverville, including: Art in Autumn, The Candlelight Stroll, and Music on Main.
Regular membership is open to for-profit businesses that are located or doing business within the 28787, 28709, and 28701 Zip Codes. Affiliate membership is open to for-profit businesses not located within those Zip Codes, and individuals and nonprofit organizations whose principals are supportive of the goals and purposes of the Association.
Regular membership is $225/year. Affiliate membership is $225/year.
General membership meetings & socials are held the fourth Tuesday of each month at various member business locations, or at Weaverville Town Hall. The location is announced ahead of time via email. Meetings begin at 5:30 p.m. and generally last about an hour.
P.O. Box 1636
|5 Little Monkeys|
|Aire Serv WNC|
|Blue Mountain Pizza|
|Blue Ridge Tiny Homes|
|Claire Hunn Realtor|
|Dry Ridge Family Medicine|
|Eluvium Brewing Company|
|Emerald Ridge Farm|
|Fairfield Inn & Suites|
|Fian Arroyo Art|
|Goosmann Rose Colvard & Cramer|
|Healing Together Counseling|
|Honey and the Hive|
|Inn on Main|
|Jeanette and Norman C. Riddle|
|Keller Williams Weaverville|
|La Cache Boutique Ltd|
|Main Street Grill|
|Pear Tree Cabin|
|Peterson Insurance Group|
|Prescription Pad of Weaverville|
|Reems Creek Nursery|
|Southeastern Physical Therapy|
|The Barn Loft|
|Todd Burkhalter, Edward Jones|
|Weaverville ABC Board|
|Weaverville Eye Associates|
|Weaverville Pet Pantry|
|Weaverville Tailgate Market|
|West Funeral Home|
|Weaverville Center for Creative and Healthy Living|
NEW! Lodging Listings
Do you have a short term rental property that is available for visitors to Weaverville? Our site receives a great deal of traffic from prospective visitors to our town – many of whom are looking for a place to stay – we know, because they email us for suggestions!
While Membership in the WBA will provide you with a full profile, map location and gallery of photos, we are now also offering a LODGING LISTING advertising option on our site. If you don’t feel that a full membership in the WBA is for you, but would like to get your property listed with a link to your own website, we have a solution!
- $150/year, per property location
- 1-2 sentence description of your property, with address
- Hyperlink to your website
- Small logo for your business
- Your listing will appear on the STAY page of visitweaverville.com, below the lodging profiles of our featured WBA members
To get started, simply fill out the form below. We will contact you to confirm your listing and issue you an electronic invoice prior to publication.