- This event has passed.
Medicare Educational Seminar with Trout Insurance
October 22, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Independent agents from Trout Insurance will review Medicare basics as folks review their plans through the Annual Enrollment Period (Oct 15 – Dec 7)
Doors open at 10:30. Presentation 11 – 12:30. Light Refreshments Provided .
Topics to be covered include:
- Reading your Annual notice of change letter
- Changing Medications and your most effective Rx plan 2022
- Options if your Medicare supplement rates increase
- How to compare Medicare Advantage plans
- Best coverage available for Dental, Vision, Hearing
- Extra Value Benefits for Over the Counter, Meals, Transportation, and Pets
- How Medicare and Medicaid work together
Join us for this informal, interactive discussion. Light refreshments will be served. RSVP is encouraged.
Masks and Social distancing required while inside the Community Center.
- October 22, 2021
11:00 am - 12:30 pm