About this event
In this half hour workshop, followed by half hour Q&A, we cover:
- Digital Ad Platforms – What are they and which one is right for you?
- Difference between Google Ads vs. Social Media Ads
- Ad Strategy – What are the basic components?
- What does an Ad Company do? Why use one or not?
- Basic Ad Terms you should know.
- How Digital Ads Work
- The other half of digital ads – where it lands
This is a straight talk discussion about digital advertising. We will cover the basics and the common questions and misunderstandings I see small business owners make that end up costing them a lot of money and time. A lot of these mistakes are from not understanding these basic fundamentals. This is NOT a how to. This is an overview.
Presentation is first 30 minutes followed by an opportunity for you to ask questions for the next 30 minutes.
Please note – my company, Marketing Outpost, does not sell advertising. We create and develop ad strategies for our clients.
Presented by Mari Peterson, Owner of Marketing Outpost, a full service marketing company based in Asheville, NC with 15+ years of experience helping small and independent business owners. Mari is also a SCORE mentor, Asheville Chapter.